The fact that only one interface in the LAG is being used may be to do with
the load-balancing hashing algorithm.
How many SRC and DST IP and port combinations have you with your test
traffic?
If pinging from the same SRC to the same DST each time, perhaps it's
predictably hashing the packets to the same link each time.

Kind regards,
Niall

Of
> Wayne Lee via juniper-nsp
> Sent: 21 August 2016 12:36
> To: Jeffrey Nikoletich
> Cc: juniper-nsp@puck.nether.net
> Subject: Re: [j-nsp] SRX Deployment Questions
>
> Can you share the interface config and are the switches configured for
LACP ?

> On 17 August 2016 at 23:19, Jeffrey Nikoletich <je...@xfernet.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > We have a SRX we are deploying and are having some issues and some
> > guidance would be great. We have a SRX 3600 and want to deploy in the
> > following manner:
> >
> > It is connected via 2 Dell S55 External switches. 1 10G drop per switch.
> > We will call that subnet 1.1.1.0/24.
> >
> > On the Internal side. It is connected to 6 x Dell S55 switches. 1 10G
> > drop per switch. We will call that 10.0.0.0/24.
> >
> > For the internal, I setup a AE interface that has all 6 x 10G ports in
it.
> > External has an AE interface as well. External is AE0 and internal is
AE1.