Hello All,

We have an MX480 configured to export IPFIX flows to a server. Now, we have
created some Logical Systems on the router to provide something like a “virtual
router” to some of our customers on this location.

I have now configured some of those instances to export flows to the same flow
server, but the objective is to monitor each logical system as a different
router. But, I realized that all flows are going with the same “source router”
and is the master instance source address, as explained in the documentation
bellow:

https://kb.juniper.net/InfoCenter/index?page=content&id=KB27035&actp=search#oVDDK8SlxYPs227b.97

http://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos16.1/topics/example/active-monitoring-on-logical-systems-configuring.html

The question is, has anyone had this claim yet? Is there any way to configure
the router to send the flows with different source addresses per logical system?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Epafras Schaden

Sunnyvale Networks.