Adam,

Important observation, I prefer keep my pw working even a lot of segments of
the network are affected by fiber cut and so on...

When I migrate my BGP VPLS services to l2circuits, my problems today is almost
Zero.

No matter what happens, business order for everyone is to keep everything
running 24/7/365 with zero downtime no matter what.... planned maintenance
doesn’t count, since is planned.

VPLS services, as I said before, cause two outages in one year due l2 loop
caused by operation team, after hours with no progress to find the loop origin,
I was called (escalated) to solve the problem.

That’s is I want to mean with my experience, uptime, availability, quality of
services and so on....

I was a Cisco CCxx for many years with blind eyes in one vendor only.... even
this vendor cause downtime “with brand”! My Cisco env goes down!!? Oh yes, it’s
a Cisco!!! I am ok with that? Not anymore! I want peace, happy customers, sell
more.

With the time that I have today, I can study new tech, make some lab tests,
asking for this or for that with different vendors.

Today, I can sleep well without that fear if, someone will loop something, if
some equipment will crash due cpu/memory problems.

And yes, I am a Network Warrior! But now.... a warrior tech. Like Call Of Duty
Infinity Warfare!

:)

att
Alexandre