Hi,

On Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 10:10:32AM +0200, Saku Ytti wrote:
> I wish some vendor would implement static DIP=>DADDR resolution, there

Can you do static ARP entries on JunOS?  You can do that on Cisco - while
not exactly what you might have had in mind, it would be theoretically
possible to have management system turn off ARP resolution for certain
VLANs and put static ARP entries into the config.

(I had to use it in the past due to ARP and ND bugs at peering routers,
so I know "it works for a small number of entries" - no idea if it would
scale, or whether Cisco properly programs static ARP into HW right
away, or just uses it for lookups when punting)

gert