At least It will not flood ARPs under segment network probes.

In the past these punts were throttled in the PFE . This was done with
default values of 66 pps per segment with an upper merit of 500 per PFE.
You would had seen the following entry in the syslog: "NH: resolutions from
iif 90 throttled".

I haven't seen these messages recently? -  I do not know how NH rsvl punt
policers are integrated with DDoS arp/resolve system.

Best Regards,
Krasi