On 6/27/22 18:15, Giuliano C. Medalha wrote:

MX204 was announced at EoS

We have used MX204 for last 5 years. It was a huge success for any function it was designed.

We intend to keep running ours until the 2nd coming :-).

I don't have time for Juniper's nonsense.

Juniper only recommend to us ( about gre projects ) in mx product line

Are you going to use mx304 after this year ?

Even this box is more expensive ( 5x at least )

Or Juniper is thinking to launch a new router with TRIO 6 ?

I'm having a meeting with them about all this on Thursday. If anything is exciting, and I can share, I will.

Mark.