Hi,

We have noticed that flowspec is not working or filtering as expected.
Trying a DDoS detection and rule generator tool, and we noticed that the
flowspec rule is installed,
the filter counter is increasing , but no filtering at all.

For example DDoS traffic from source port UDP port 123 is coming from an
Internet Transit
facing interface AE0.
The destination of this traffic is to a customer Interface ET-0/0/10.

Even with all information and "show" commands confirming that the traffic
has been filtered, customer and snmp and netflow from the customer facing
interface is showing that the "filtered" traffic is hitting the destination.

Is there any caveat or limitation or anyone hit this issue? I tried this
with two MX10003 routers one with 19.R3-xxx and the other one with 20.4R3
junos branch.

Regards.