Hi Saku,

PS: Real ASN was changed to 65000 on the configuration snippet.

show route table inetflow.0 extensive

1x8.2x8.84.34,*,proto=17,port=0/term:7 (1 entry, 1 announced)
TSI:
KRT in dfwd;
Action(s): discard,count
Page 0 idx 0, (group KENTIK_FS type Internal) Type 1 val 0x63b7c098
(adv_entry)
   Advertised metrics:
     Flags: NoNexthop
     Localpref: 100
     AS path: [65000 I
     Communities: traffic-rate:52873:0
    Advertise: 00000001
Path 1x8.2x8.84.34,*,proto=17,port=0
Vector len 4.  Val: 0
        *Flow   Preference: 5
                Next hop type: Fictitious, Next hop index: 0
                Address: 0x5214bfc
                Next-hop reference count: 22
                Next hop:
                State: <Active SendNhToPFE>
                Local AS: 52873
                Age: 8w0d 20:30:33
                Validation State: unverified
                Task: RT Flow
                Announcement bits (2): 0-Flow 1-BGP_RT_Background
                AS path: I
                Communities: traffic-rate:65000:0

show firewall

Filter: __flowspec_default_inet__
Counters:
Name                                                Bytes
 Packets
1x8.2x8.84.34,*,proto=17,port=0               19897391083
 510189535

BGP Group

{master}[edit protocols bgp group KENTIK_FS]
type internal;
hold-time 720;
mtu-discovery;
family inet {
    unicast;
    flow {
        no-validate flowspec-import;
        }
    }
}

Import policy
{master}[edit]
gustavo@MX10K3# edit policy-options policy-statement flowspec-import

{master}[edit policy-options policy-statement flowspec-import]
gustavo@MX10K3# show
term 1 {
    then accept;
}