Hi Andrey

In my case, what you said happened, as I modified the arp suppression
configuration of evpn-vxlan, since this was silently dropping mac's and
dropping VRRPv4 only, in IPv6 this did not happen.

set protocols evpn duplicate-mac-detection detection-threshold 20
set protocols evpn duplicate-mac-detection detection-window 5
set protocols evpn duplicate-mac-detection auto-recovery-time 5

With the above configurations, I never had a problem with VRRPv4 crashing
in my environment.
Environment with VRRP is already working since the email that responds in
2021 without any drop or problems.

kind regards,
Cristian Cardoso