Hi Cristian,

I tried to reproduce the issue by reverting the configuration, but it didn't occur. It's still unclear to me why only v4 was affected and v6 was not. Furthermore, in stable state (which it was in my case) vrrp backup is silent so no mac move events can happen and I confirmed it with vrrp statistics that I collected before disabling VRRP, backup router wasn't sending anything. After re-activating the interface on backup router I also didn't see any vrrp packet sent from it. Eventually I ended up with configuring exception for VRRP MACs and will watch how it goes:

https://www.juniper.net/documentation/us/en/software/junos/evpn-vxlan/multicast-l2/topics/ref/statement/exclusive-mac-edit-protocols-l2-learning-global-mac-move.html

Kind regards,
Andrey