Depending of your setup, all our COs are setup to provides A+B feed.  Which include TS, UPS and Bypass.

    PS: Be sure to test before putting it in production, the PEM #, and its assignment into the chassis, are not that straight forward.

-----
Alain hebertaheb...@pubnix.net PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911http://www.pubnix.net     Fax: 514-990-9443