Thanks, Joe.

Right, pdf only for SR releases has been a while, but not very long, the change happened just few months ago. My personal preference would be to read html that can adapt to screen size, etc. Imo the value of pdf is to be able to print a paper copy, but it's hard to imagine that somebody would print release notes in the present time.

Kind regards,
Andrey