On 4/10/14, 6:01 AM, water lilies wrote:
due to lack of support in this "forum", i will double post in an actual user
friendly android forum. i will explain therein why i am double posting.

since 2007, i have used linux. this is the only open source forum i have seen
that is not supportive of users.

<RANT AHEAD>

I suspect this has something to do with you asking for help and then telling everyone they are wrong when they give you the answers. You are accusatory and rude. I, for one, welcome your departure because you ask a lot and contribute nothing.

The developers volunteer their time and energy to making a truly wonderful e-mail client. The rest of us volunteer our knowledge when we can to help others. When someone is rude to those of us who try to help, we don't want to help them any longer.

You've demonstrated an inability to take advice or an understanding of how anything works.

So to you I say, "good day."

</END RANT>

I SAID "GOOD DAY!"