you find the description for the import and export in the documentation
pages.
see
https://k9mail.github.io/documentation/settings/import_export.html

It's really easy. Export it move the file to the new phone.
Install K9 there and then import the settings.

You just need to reenter the passwords for your accounts.

best
Martin