Hello,

I recently changed webhost, and as a result, the email accounts hosted on
my old host are gone.

However I do have a copy of everything on K-9 Mail on my Android phone.

1. If I disable "Sync server deletions", would it keep the copy saved on my
phone safe if I was to perform a sync after changing the setting to the new
host (which would be empty mail boxes)?

2. Would it be possible to somehow have the mail server sync (retrieve)
what is stored on K-9 Mail? I could probably forward every mail to myself,
but I am hoping for a cleaner solution.

Thanks,

TI