From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To:  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 21:31:46 EDT
Subject: Native Village Opportunities and Websites

<<<>>><<<>>>NATIVE VILLAGE<<<>>><<<>>>
September 7, 2002 Issue 82
<<<>>><<<>>>NATIVE VILLAGE<<<>>><<<>>>

NATIVE VILLAGE website was created for youth, educators, families, and
friends who wish to celebrate the  rich, diverse cultures of The Americas' First
Peoples. Each week we offer readers two current events
 publications: NATIVE VILLAGE Youth and Education News, and NATIVE
VILLAGE Websites and Opportunities. Our website houses resource libraries, messages
from the
People, funding and scholarship opportunities, and other information to enrich the
lives of those from
Turtle Island.  Please visit, and sign up for        our update reminders.  We are
always glad to make new
friends.
NATIVE VILLAGE
http://www.nativevillage.org

<<<>>><<<>>>NATIVE VILLAGE<<<>>><<<>>>
"We need to all work together as a nation of one tribe, the tribe of Human
Kind, to make this world a good place for all.  That all starts with education of
the young."
Howard Lyons, Mohawk Wolf Clan

OPPORTUNITY HIGHLIGHTS
Global Water Sampling Project
Women of Distinction
Bridge Builders
Second Annual Four Directions Talent Search

WEBSITE HIGHLIGHTS
Oscar's Sketchbook
Pueblo Cultural Center
Contact! in the Amazon
Moon Illusion

SEPTEMBER 11, 2002: WE REMEMBER
Native Perspectives since september 11, 2001
Sept 11 through children's eyes
the 9/11 online memorial quilt
september eleventh families for peaceful tomorrows

<<<>>><<<>>>NATIVE VILLAGE<<<>>><<<>>>
To read these and other news briefs in their entirety, please visit our website:
NATIVE VILLAGE   http://www.nativevillage.org
To subscribe to Native Village weekly email reminders, please email:
Subscribe@Native Village.Org

<<<>>><<<>>>NATIVE VILLAGE<<<>>><<<>>>
NATIVE VILLAGE YOUTH AND EDUCATION NEWS is a free newsletter which informs
and celebrates in the education, values, traditions, and accomplishments of the
Americas'
First Peoples.  We do not release subscriber or visitor names to anyone. Some articles
presented in NATIVE
VILLAGE news and at our NATIVE  VILLAGE website may contain copyrighted material. We
have received
appropriate permissions for republishing any articles. Material appearing here is
distributed without
profit or monetary gain to those who     have expressed an interest. This is in
accordance with Title 17
U.S.C. section 107.

NATIVE VILLAGE is a copyright © of Gina Boltz and Valerie Crow
Members: Native American Journalists Association
All Rights Reserved.
NATIVE VILLAGE
http://www.nativevillage.org
You are always welcome here :-)!