Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 11:11:31 -0700
From: Sarah Lane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: BRAINS> Brainwaves: 360° of Education - September 20, 2002
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

BRAINS> Brainwaves: 360° of Education - September 20, 2002

<http://www.classbrain.com>http://www.classbrain.com

Movies in the Classroom
<http://www.classbrain.com/artmovies/publish/>http://www.classbrain.com/artmovies/publish/

You already know that kids are addicted to movies, so use it to your
advantage.  Visit the new Movies in the Classroom section from
ClassBrain!  You'll find lesson plans, additional learning materials, and a
complete breakdown of each movie selected for its valuable content.  Choose by
subject, studio, or read the posted reviews. Explore everything from Ants to
Albert Einstein.

Monthly Grab Bag
<http://www.classbrain.com/artholiday/publish/cat_index_15.shtml>http://www.classbrain.com/artholiday/publish/cat_index_15.shtml

The ClassBrain Monthly Grab Bag holds a smattering of articles on everything
from holidays to current events to presidential birthdays.  Stop by our
highlighted feature of the month, Halloween.  The most important part of this
section holds Safety links, safety tips for parents, and a safety tip sheet for
kids.   Visit Creepy Corner for some spooky ghost stories, or read about the
history of Halloween.

* This Newsletter has been generated by the members of ClassBrain.com to bring
you supplemental tools and educational tips.  Here are a few short cuts to
specific areas of our site:

<http://www.mycountryreport.com>http://www.mycountryreport.com - Our Country
Report section holds facts, reference maps, guides to tourist sites, and
detailed profiles for every country in the world!

<http://www.classbraingames.com>http://www.classbraingames.com - Games, games
and more games! If you make it through all 35, try out our new 'Imaginamers'
that create character names for your fantasy stories.

<http://www.moviesintheclassroom.com>http://www.moviesintheclassroom.com - The
ClassBrain 'Movies in the Classroom' section provides lesson plans that will
encourage even the most restless students to pay attention and learn!

<http://www.classbrain.com/index_kids.htm>http://www.classbrain.com/index_kids.htm
- From pre-K to third grade, we're all about the kids!  Link to our games
section or visit the 'Kids Freedom Files' for information on 9/11 specifically
for the little guys.

<http://www.classbrain.com/cb_pta/cb_pta.htm>http://www.classbrain.com/cb_pta/cb_pta.htm
- This link sends you to our Parent/Teacher section for supplemental teaching
tools and articles on Money, Family Life, and School Matters.

<http://www.classbrain.com/cb_mr/cb_mr.htm>http://www.classbrain.com/cb_mr/cb_mr.htm
- Browse these articles for facts on the California Missions.  Check back for a
gallery of floor plans coming soon!

<http://www.classbrain.com/artholiday/publish/>http://www.classbrain.com/artholiday/publish/
- ClassBrain's 'Monthly Grab Bag'  takes you on a ride through holidays,
presidential birthdays, and important current events.