From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2002 10:05 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Native village Opportunities and Websites Update

Native Village
Opportunities and Websites
<<<>>><<<>>>NATIVE VILLAGE<<<>>><<<>>>
October 12, 2002 Issue 87

<<<>>><<<>>>NATIVE VILLAGE<<<>>><<<>>>
"We are invisible because the majority of people in this country are not
educated properly about American Indians and grow up thinking we're
historical beings who exist only in museums."
Rosemary Richmond, Akwesasne Mohawk, Bear Clan

<<<>>><<<>>>NATIVE VILLAGE<<<>>><<<>>>
OPPORTUNITIES HIGHLIGHTS
wambli ho, voice of the eagles
Indigenous Rights: Conquering Columbus
Waasa Inaabidaa - We Look In All Directions
SKY WOMAN FALLS INTO THE MILLENNIUM
WEBSITE HIGHLIGHTS
Mummies of the Incas
Early Popcorn History
Campfire Stories with George Catlin
K-9 History: The Dogs of War
NEW AT OUR WEBSITE
CHILDREN'S MESSAGE FOR PEACE
Indian LANGUAGE USAGE

<<<>>><<<>>>NATIVE VILLAGE<<<>>><<<>>>
To read these and other news briefs in their entirety, please visit our
website:
NATIVE VILLAGE http://www.nativevillage.org
To subscribe to Native Village weekly email reminders, please send your
email address to: Subscribe@Native Village.Org

<<<>>><<<>>>NATIVE VILLAGE<<<>>><<<>>>
NATIVE VILLAGE YOUTH AND EDUCATION NEWS is a free newsletter which
informs and celebrates in the education, values, traditions, and
accomplishments of the Americas' First Peoples.  We do not release
subscriber or visitor names to anyone. Some articles presented in NATIVE
VILLAGE news and at our NATIVE VILLAGE website may contain copyrighted
material. We have received appropriate permissions for republishing any
articles. Material appearing here is distributed without profit or
monetary gain to those who have expressed an interest. This is in
accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107.
NATIVE VILLAGE is a copyright © of Gina Boltz and Valerie Crow
Members: Native American Journalists Association
All Rights Reserved.

You are always welcome here :-)!