Igor:
        Hello! The VNC server discovery and icon-update
looks quite good. I noticed, though, that the icon of a
detected VNC server doesn't come up initially with a
VNC-halo icon. That is, the VNC Prop Panel shows that
a server was detected on one of my machines, but it's
icon isn't halo'd. If I run "check again" then the halo
on the icon is displayed correctly.

        A second little thing: when Kaboodle controls the
startup of the VNC server, the user should be able to select
which port/display number it's listening to (like everything
else, it's a registry setting in VNC). There's a field for
this in the VNC PropertyTab, but it's always greyed out as
far as I can tell.

        Thanks!

-Scott