Kaboodle crashed with an access-violation today.
Fortunately, I was in the debugger when it happened and
it led me here (it was an MFC Foundation class):

MFC Foundation Class:  AFXWIN2.INL
Context: CWnd::postMessageA()
AFXWIN_INLINE BOOL CWnd::PostMessage()
this 0xdddddddd {CWnd hWnd=???}

        It happened simply by quitting the applicaiton in
the middle of VNC auto-detection at startup.

        The debug priorities for Kaboodle should be right
now:

1. Fixing this access violation if possible.

2. Fixing Macs so that they are treated like PC's in every
   way except by icon.

3. Auto-discovery of new devices needs to be faster.

4. File-transfer must be faster by offloading the encryption
   work to the file-read thread, not the file-send thread.

        Thanks!

-Scott