I do not know why, my MS Word swallowed two paragraphs
(or it may be my fault).

>Just so I'm sure: which processes are in each of the four
>threads (2 on sender, 2 on receiver) during a file-transfer? I've
>lost track. Is it documented in the code?

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

I made a large comment in the file \FileTransfer\FTSendFile.cpp
explaining the matter. Note that, for the sake of clarity, all the
function bodies in the comment are significantly simplified as
compared with the originals (in the same file).

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
:

Contact Alexander or Paul to clarify the terms of the work.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

1.
>it should open the FT panel to the Status tab.
2.
>"Transferring" -> "Completed" -> N sec -> clear

Total 12 h

-Oleg