Igor:
        I hope another debug level gives you what we need: a
timstamp, a viewer IP address, success status.

        On another note, I found a new bug. I installed Kaboodle
on a machine that has a VNC viewer installed, but not a VNC
server. Kaboodle wouldn't let me even "browse" for the viewer.
It probably just didn't find VNC in the registry and so greys
out every option.

-Scott