From: "Igor Kotelevsky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Scott C. Best" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "Kaboodle-devel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2002 2:20 PM
Subject: Re: [Kaboodle-devel] Re: Bug Report, 22 July (invalid subnet mask?)

> Hello Scott.
> You wrote:
> > For each, if the IP address of the interface is the same as the
> > IP address of the default gateway (or if either of these two IP
> > address is 0.0.0.0 or undefined) Kaboodle should ignore that
> > interface.
> In my test (the PC has single network card) I see following
> IP addresses of interfaces:
> - 192.168.1.2 - default gateway,
> - 127.0.0.1,
> - 192.168.1.134 - my PC IP address.
> It seems to me that there need little changing of your sounds:
> iterate list of all IP addresses of interfaces, except:
> - IP address of my PC,
> - loopback address "127.0.0.1",
> - empty address "0.0.0.0".
> I'll try to do above changes.
>
> - Igor

Appliance.
> type
> EF_NID_NONE?

> machine
> > > (Linux,

> something
> > > on

> and
> > > crash)
> CSearchNetworkManager::AutoDetectDeviceType(...), or
> we
> > > see
> > > NidLog.txt.
> debug
> > > build.

> > > bypassed
> process
> > > starts
> > > modem.

AOL
> > > connected.
> there.
> one
> > > with
> (crash).
> > > The AOL
> > > detection.
> > > Internet via
> being

> in
> > > debug

> > > generate in

C:\.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=/support/windows/topics/error

Network"
> > > message
> it
> > > should
> doesn't.
> > > About
> comes
> > > up.
> with
> > > the

> > > 0028:C004A08B in
> > > terminated."

> output
> > > looks
> before it

Win98
> > > machine
> > > AOL, then
> it
> > > got to

> detection
> > > to use
> > > devices on

> online
> > > job
> jobs
> > > today!

CheckLan::CheckIsLan() - find other device <DEVLIN>, the default gateway is
<192.168.1.2>

CNetworkLocalView::RebuildNIDTopology( 0 ) device count 10 [entry 0]

Receive device #0 <WS19's Network>, m_nType 1 <EF_NID_NETWORK>
- identifier <{0cfe8bbe-d90c-48fd-a8fb-3219ac2575be}>
- m_nFlags 1 ( DEVICE_CONNECTED )
- m_dwStatus 0

Receive device #1 <WS19>, m_nType 2 <EF_NID_PC>
- identifier <{0189fb02-aba1-45e2-b307-de922ac62aa7}>
- m_nFlags c1 ( DEVICE_CONNECTED | PC_RUNNING | PC_RUNNINGKABOODLE )
- m_dwStatus 0
- MAC address <00-40-95-02-05-2c>
- IP address <169.254.132.217>

Receive device #2 <Services>, m_nType 7 <EF_GROUP>
- identifier <{b33d94af-7cb3-452a-bcf6-6088a06f78b5}>
- m_nFlags 0
- m_dwStatus 0

Receive device #3 <PCs>, m_nType 7 <EF_GROUP>
- identifier <{92041a75-aadc-4790-b208-25721b38a53b}>
- m_nFlags 0
- m_dwStatus 0

Receive device #4 <Macs>, m_nType 7 <EF_GROUP>
- identifier <{4b3dc6d8-a1cb-4470-8073-3978be46d1c6}>
- m_nFlags 0
- m_dwStatus 0

Receive device #5 <Printers>, m_nType 7 <EF_GROUP>
- identifier <{b21199ff-face-4063-8bd3-8a5622b82b19}>
- m_nFlags 0
- m_dwStatus 0

Receive device #6 <Appliances>, m_nType 7 <EF_GROUP>
- identifier <{774824c6-20ff-4d46-a626-6f9cc943367c}>
- m_nFlags 0
- m_dwStatus 0

Receive device #7 <VNC>, m_nType 5 <EF_NID_SERVICE>
- identifier <{eb4b0a63-da86-4000-ad5b-278cd8e1df93}>
- m_nFlags 0
- m_dwStatus 0

Receive device #8 <VPN>, m_nType 5 <EF_NID_SERVICE>
- identifier <{d5beef2b-aedd-4adc-a778-9f5b84a1178a}>
- m_nFlags 0
- m_dwStatus 0

Receive device #9 <File Transfer>, m_nType 5 <EF_NID_SERVICE>
- identifier <{bc2f588c-58fe-4314-bf99-b3ba71d8bdd1}>
- m_nFlags 0
- m_dwStatus 0

CNetworkLocalView::RebuildNIDTopology - finish add device

<<<StartPing: BEGIN( 1 )>>>
StartPing: PING_ALL
StartPing: point 1
StartPing: point 2
StartPing: AfxIsValidAddress - OK
StartPing: point 3
CSearchNetworkManager::StartPing - iterate 2 interfaces
CSearchNetworkManager::StartPing - ping IP 192.168.1.(192.168.1.2), interface 0

CNetworkLocalView::RebuildNIDTopology( 0 ) device count 10 [entry 1]

[...]

CSearchNetworkManager::StartPing - ping IP 192.168.1.(192.168.1.239), interface 1
CSearchNetworkManager::StartPing - receive 16 entries
CSearchNetworkManager::StartPing - entry 0, bValid 1, MAC address 00-e0-18-0b-23-f7,
IP address 192.168.1.225
CSearchNetworkManager::StartPing - entry 0(MAC address 00-e0-18-0b-23-f7, IP address
192.168.1.225) removed because of: dwIndex != interfaceIndex
CSearchNetworkManager::StartPing - entry 1, bValid 1, MAC address 00-e0-18-25-0f-2b,
IP address 192.168.1.1
CSearchNetworkManager::StartPing - entry 1(MAC address 00-e0-18-25-0f-2b, IP address
192.168.1.1) removed because of: dwIndex != interfaceIndex
CSearchNetworkManager::StartPing - entry 2, bValid 1, MAC address 00-c0-df-f6-ce-a0,
IP address 192.168.1.226
CSearchNetworkManager::StartPing - entry 2(MAC address 00-c0-df-f6-ce-a0, IP address
192.168.1.226) removed because of: dwIndex != interfaceIndex
CSearchNetworkManager::StartPing - entry 3, bValid 1, MAC address 00-c0-df-f6-66-ca,
IP address 192.168.1.2
CSearchNetworkManager::StartPing - entry 3(MAC address 00-c0-df-f6-66-ca, IP address
192.168.1.2) removed because of: dwIndex != interfaceIndex
CSearchNetworkManager::StartPing - entry 4, bValid 1, MAC address 00-c0-df-f5-ee-ba,
IP address 192.168.1.3
CSearchNetworkManager::StartPing - entry 4(MAC address 00-c0-df-f5-ee-ba, IP address
192.168.1.3) removed because of: dwIndex != interfaceIndex
CSearchNetworkManager::StartPing - entry 5, bValid 1, MAC address 00-c0-df-f5-50-cd,
IP address 192.168.1.228
CSearchNetworkManager::StartPing - entry 5(MAC address 00-c0-df-f5-50-cd, IP address
192.168.1.228) removed because of: dwIndex != interfaceIndex
CSearchNetworkManager::StartPing - entry 6, bValid 1, MAC address 00-e0-18-3a-d8-f7,
IP address 192.168.1.5
CSearchNetworkManager::StartPing - entry 6(MAC address 00-e0-18-3a-d8-f7, IP address
192.168.1.5) removed because of: dwIndex != interfaceIndex
CSearchNetworkManager::StartPing - entry 7, bValid 1, MAC address 00-c0-26-a4-8d-60,
IP address 192.168.1.231
CSearchNetworkManager::StartPing - entry 7(MAC address 00-c0-26-a4-8d-60, IP address
192.168.1.231) removed because of: dwIndex != interfaceIndex
CSearchNetworkManager::StartPing - entry 8, bValid 1, MAC address 00-c0-26-a2-6c-d6,
IP address 192.168.1.201
CSearchNetworkManager::StartPing - entry 8(MAC address 00-c0-26-a2-6c-d6, IP address
192.168.1.201) removed because of: dwIndex != interfaceIndex
CSearchNetworkManager::StartPing - entry 9, bValid 1, MAC address 00-c0-26-a4-bd-36,
IP address 192.168.1.10
CSearchNetworkManager::StartPing - entry 9(MAC address 00-c0-26-a4-bd-36, IP address
192.168.1.10) removed because of: dwIndex != interfaceIndex
CSearchNetworkManager::StartPing - entry 10, bValid 1, MAC address 00-c0-26-31-09-07,
IP address 192.168.1.138
CSearchNetworkManager::StartPing - entry 10(MAC address 00-c0-26-31-09-07, IP address
192.168.1.138) removed because of: dwIndex != interfaceIndex
CSearchNetworkManager::StartPing - entry 11, bValid 1, MAC address 00-a0-24-9a-23-2b,
IP address 192.168.1.11
CSearchNetworkManager::StartPing - entry 11(MAC address 00-a0-24-9a-23-2b, IP address
192.168.1.11) removed because of: dwIndex != interfaceIndex
CSearchNetworkManager::StartPing - entry 12, bValid 1, MAC address 00-e0-18-25-0f-66,
IP address 192.168.1.205
CSearchNetworkManager::StartPing - entry 12(MAC address 00-e0-18-25-0f-66, IP address
192.168.1.205) removed because of: dwIndex != interfaceIndex
CSearchNetworkManager::StartPing - entry 13, bValid 1, MAC address 00-c0-26-a2-5e-e9,
IP address 192.168.1.111
CSearchNetworkManager::StartPing - entry 13(MAC address 00-c0-26-a2-5e-e9, IP address
192.168.1.111) removed because of: dwIndex != interfaceIndex
CSearchNetworkManager::StartPing - entry 14, bValid 1, MAC address 00-e0-18-25-0f-66,
IP address 192.168.1.240
CSearchNetworkManager::StartPing - entry 14(MAC address 00-e0-18-25-0f-66, IP address
192.168.1.240) removed because of: dwIndex != interfaceIndex
CSearchNetworkManager::StartPing - entry 15, bValid 1, MAC address 00-04-76-8f-26-c6,
IP address 192.168.1.19
CSearchNetworkManager::StartPing - entry 15(MAC address 00-04-76-8f-26-c6, IP address
192.168.1.19) removed because of: dwIndex != interfaceIndex

<<<StartOSDetection: BEGIN( 2 )>>>
<<<StartOSDetection:   END( 2 )>>>

<<<StartPing:   END( 2 )>>>