Helmer Krämer wrote:
On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 09:12:44 -0600 (MDT)
Timothy Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I gave JBoss another try recently and finally got to a
point where I really don't know what to do.

As you will know, java.lang.ClassLoader contains two
different loadClass methods, one that takes a String
and a boolean as its parameters and one that takes
only a String. Whenever kaffe has to load some class
using a user defined loader, it invokes the two parameter
form of loadClass.

Looks like this is just wrong, the javadoc says the single parameter one should be called...

I'll commit the change to classMethod.c, then.

Go ahead, please ;)

cheers,
dalibor topic