Guilhem Lavaux wrote:
I'm currently trying to merge our own KJC patches/codebase with Kjc's cvs from dms. They don't seem to have implemented many more features for the moment but mainly fixed some issues added support for deprecation. Once the merging is finished, I'll send some patches to kjc's developers hoping they'll accept them (as they fix some critical bugs). I'll make an announce when it is finished.

Cool :)

By the way, maybe we should open a parallel CVS tree for kjc as it begins to be quite a mess with all patches.

You said it :) I'm not having any luck yet getting the patching system to work at all :(

I tried running the ant-bootstrap.sh script from a clean CVS checkout of kaffe-extras, and it claimed to succeed, but after that, ant.sh still fails claiming it can't find org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher. A little digging suggests it expects to find this in an ant-launcher.jar in the install/lib directory, but no such jar exists (only ant.jar, and renaming that to ant-launcher.jar doesn't make any difference).

So after all that I still don't have a copy of Kaffe's version of KJC's sources...

Patches are surely welcome !

Cool! Thanks for the info :)

Stuart.

--