Dalibor Topic wrote:
Robert Schuster wrote:
Hi,
this patch makes life easier in OE land where automake 1.10 is still not
the default. This patch is not a must have for me because this can
easily be patched (even for dreaded CVS builds).

2008-01-19  Robert Schuster  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  * configure.ac: Require automake 1.9 instead of 1.10.

I'll try to rip out libltdl today, after that I'll be able to pretty much turn kaffe's autogen.sh script into a single autoreconf call - then it will be a lot easier to make sure that using automake 1.9 works (or to see warnings for things that don't work).

Done. I've rewritten autogen.sh and ripped out libltdl. I've tried autoreconf -Wall with both the 1.9 and 1.10 setting and they both gave the same results and warnings (using automake 1.10), so I've checked the patch in.

cheers,
dalibor topic