On Apr 2, 2:06 pm, Michael Sparks <spark...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Steve,
>
> Further to my previous mail, I've reviewed and merged your changes onto /trunk
> (with a few notes for future & minor touch improvements), and added you to the
> list of Kamaelia Authors
> in here:
>    http://code.google.com/p/kamaelia/source/browse/trunk/AUTHORS

Wow, I'm not sure I deserve that recognition for just a couple of
fixes, but definitely thank you.  I'll have to keep trying to find
small places I can contribute to earn that.

On a humorous note, I didn't realize that I never included my last
name until I saw the diff of the authors file.  My full name is
Stephen Anderson.  Thanks again!

--Steve