2009/7/8 Michael Sparks <spark...@gmail.com>:

> If you let me have your code.google developer id, I can let you "own" these
> two parts of the tree:
>    /trunk/Code/Python/Kamaelia/Kamaelia/Apps/JsonRPC
>    /trunk/Code/Python/Apps/JsonRPC/
>
> Which you can then use as you would normally, except you can build your own
> specific distributions, whilst also simplifying the use of your code inside
> other Kamaelia systems.
>
> Assuming you're happy with this Rasjid, I'll merge this onto /trunk - since it
> allows you the freedom to continue developing this without being constrained
> by the main project. I think this then enables me to get out of the way, and
> to be able to help where needed :)
>
> Once again, many thanks - this is a really cool contribution :)

Thanks Michael for setting this up.  I'll set myself up a code.google
developer id over the weekend and get back to you with it.

Just so people know, I've got some significant changes in mind, so the
current code is more to get a feel for things than how I think it will
look in the long term.  I have another week or two of urgent
end-of-financial year work to get done, and then I will put some more
time into moving it forward.

Cheers,

Rasjid.