Do you want to travel around the world for one year and implement your own
projects? I wish i could! Get your opportunity, and also help me to reach the
finish line by applying your self to http://yourbigyear.com/ (When you apply,
and they ask you to put your referrals number: Put --> 46069 ).
Thanks

You can be finalist too!

MUHAMAD IMAN USMANCo-Founder and President of Indonesian Future LeadersSocial
Entrepreneur | ASEAN Youth Ambassador | Student | Writer |http://imanusman.com/
Indonesian Future Leaders is a non-profit organization that concerning on youth
empowerment for social changes in Indonesia. It delivers training and capacity
building, community developement projects, and advocacy on social developement
and youth-related issues.
More: http://indonesianfutureleaders.org

Kirim email ke