https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=526411

--- Comment #5 from Björn Bengtsson <[email protected]> ---
I managed to capture a couple of notifications, which I attached.

I also noticed that the speaker/mic menu option in "Teams for Linux", while in
a Teams-meeting, displays the names of the other users' laptops that I keep
seeing on my KDE desktop. The notifications appear outside Teams, on top of
whatever is on my desktop, but I do have Teams running in the background.

I don't know if this is a "Teams for Linux" notification or if it's coming from
KDE, but it is still strange that I get notifications from/about computers that
I have no connectivity with. I don't know how Teams finds those computers in
the audio menu either...

Teams for Linux info:

```
❯ flatpak info com.github.IsmaelMartinez.teams_for_linux                        

Portal for Teams - Unofficial Microsoft Teams client for Linux

            ID: com.github.IsmaelMartinez.teams_for_linux
           Ref: app/com.github.IsmaelMartinez.teams_for_linux/x86_64/stable
          Arch: x86_64
        Branch: stable
       Version: 2.22.0
       License: GPL-3.0
        Origin: flathub
    Collection: org.flathub.Stable
  Installation: system
Installed Size: 373,6 MB
       Runtime: org.freedesktop.Platform/x86_64/25.08
           Sdk: org.freedesktop.Sdk/x86_64/25.08

        Commit:
b63da9757e59ddaed885474e6bbeadb62cdf88e134333e2874a3689d502677ac
        Parent:
a7c3e8403e2947500f8f3861efa48ec59b412e7df978cae2e0d8bd78cca154b0
       Subject: Bundle libfido2 and its tools for FIDO2 security keys (#232)
(0b942e1044f2)
          Date: 2026-09-28 06:22:50 +0000
```

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are watching all bug changes.

Reply via email to