On martedì 27 febbraio 2018 21:09:12 CET, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
On Tuesday, 27 February 2018 20:33:37 CET Elvis Angelaccio wrote:

It's confusing also for new developers/triagers. Yesterday a new triager
asked me why I had not set a reproducible bug as confirmed and when he
should set the confirmed status. It's just an unnecessary step which makes
the workflow harder than it could be.

Well, why hadn't you? If someone else than the reporter can reproduce, and it's not an invalid bug (like, "cannot paint unless I create or open an image"), then the state should be confirmed... At least in my workflow.

In that case it was a wishlist ticket. Sometimes I do set bugs as confirmed, but most of the times if I can reproduce a bug, I will just start working on a fix for it.