This event just came to our attention (h/t Paul Brown) and we wanted to let the community know about it. Sorry for the late notice.

*Submission deadline*: Sunday *19 November* 2023

*What*: "FOSS Backstage", a 2-day evenf for discussing and learning about /non-technical aspects/ of open source software development. Tracks include:

 - Governance & Community
 - Sustainability & Funding
 - Legal & Compliance
 - Diversity & Inclusion
 - Growing Open Source
 - Security

KDE, being a world-wide community including artists, designers, writers, translators, and all-around FOSS enthusiasts, could certainly make great contributions to the discussion!

*Website*: https://program.foss-backstage.de/fossback24/cfp

*When*: 4-5 March 2024

*Where*: Berlin, Germany

Cheers,
Joseph

--
Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss
KDE Internal Communications & KDE Eco Community Manager

Generally available Monday-Thursday from 10-16h CET/CEST. Outside of these times it may take a little longer for me to respond.

KDE Eco: Building Energy-Efficient Free Software!
Website: https://eco.kde.org
Mastodon: @be4foss@floss.social