Dear community,

we would like to set up a new website to publish information about the
different programs we mentor: SoK and GSoC for now.
It will be mostly targeted to new contributors who would like to
participate. If, as mentors, you think you need some information in it,
please tell.

Regarding the name we have thought of mentorship.kde.org.

Regarding the content:
* description of the different events and where to find info to make a good
proposal.
* blog space for contributors to publish their progress blog posts.
* blog space for management to publish the different blog posts regarding
events.

If you'd like to participate to the discussion, let's continue it on
phabricator: https://phabricator.kde.org/T17010

Cheers,
Johnny