Hi!

On 1/26/24 13:42, Paul Brown wrote:
On Friday, 26 January 2024 06:13:14 CET man...@transformedrecords.com wrote:
Good morning KDE Project,

My name is Manuel Escalera and I am currently an University Student. I would
like to know more information about the KDE Project and its community as an
Open-Source enthusiast. I would like to know if its possible to do some
research into the organization as I am currently enrolled in an ethics
class for my University and will be required to do a research project on an
organization. I would like to learn about how the KDE and its community
that operates as a non-profit organization with thousands of volunteers
globally, the organization's core values, beliefs, and its social conduct.

Thank you and hope to hear back soon.

Hello Manuel,

Sounds fascinating. Apart from the pointers from Ben, you may want to talk to
Joseph Veaugh-Geiss (on CC), who is in charge of Community Relations. Joseph
will have insights of his own you will find useful, and also contacts that will
help you in your research.

I'd be very happy to meet and discuss. Reach out any time and let's find a day and time!

Cheers,
Joseph

--
Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss
KDE Internal Communications & KDE Eco Community Manager

Generally available Monday-Thursday from 10-16h CET/CEST. Outside of these times it may take a little longer for me to respond.

KDE Eco: Building Energy-Efficient Free Software!
Website: https://eco.kde.org
Mastodon: @be4foss@floss.social