Am 2012-08-09 09:41, schrieb Michael Palimaka:
On 2012-08-09 17:06, Rolf Eike Beer wrote:

Just one thing: you do unreadLine(line), which adds "true" as second argument, so a needless newline is appended that wasn't there before (and which causes a deep copy of all that stuff for nothing). So unreadLine(line, false) should it be. And I will not speak up again on this unless explicitely requested to ;)
I agree with a previous message stating that readAll will not affect
readLine, so I will drop the else unreadLine clause.

Ehm, no. If you don't unreadLine() but readLine() you will now discard the data previously read in by readAll() and only have the new input from readLine() which will be empty for sure. The case I'm describing here is: the process already exited and has written data.

Eike