On Friday, 27 December 2013 13:43:50 CEST, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
kphotoalbum

Unless I'm terribly mistaken, KPhotoAlbum uses just the stars widget. The actual rating is saved in its own DB.

We do care about the backwards compatibility, though, which means that a released tarball needs to work with previous KDE versions (up to some undefined release) as well. A flag-day change from #include <nepomuk> to #include <baloo> would not work well, but a simple #ifdef which can easily be triggered by finding a cmake package via pkgconfig or so is fine.

Cheers,
Jan

--
Trojitá, a fast Qt IMAP e-mail client -- http://trojita.flaska.net/