On 07-11-2019 15:24, Alexander Potashev wrote:
чт, 7 нояб. 2019 г. в 13:53, Arjen Hiemstra <ahiems...@heimr.nl>:

On 21-10-2019 15:22, Arjen Hiemstra wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Quick Charts has been moved to KDE review. The intent is to make it a
> Tier 1 framework.
>
> Quick Charts is a QML module that implements a set of
> high-performance, GPU accelerated
> charts. Currently the main user of it is a new KSysGuard UI I have
> been working on, but
> once it is part of Frameworks I also hope to convert several bits of
> Plasma to using it.

It has now been a little over two weeks. If there are no objections, I
will move this to frameworks later today.

Hi Arjen,

Did anyone from the Plasma team approve the new KSysGuard UI?

It is being developed together with several people from the Plasma team
actually. :)

It will also go through a separate review, but it needs Quick Charts
to be ready before that can happen.

 - Arjen