On 09.04.2024 13:51, Sune Vuorela wrote:
On Mon, Apr 8, 2024 at 10:05 AM <ash...@linuxcomp.ru> wrote:
and deprecating the kdesrc-build. That way we can move forward with new tool.
I don't think reviewing or not of kde-builder should have any effect on
kdesrc-build.

I think also we should be slightly wary of changing a long-running 20y
old tool written by long time kde people who are still around with a
brand new tool written by a brand new contributor.

I wonder if some agreement was reached with original authors about the rewrite and the consequence deprecation of kdesrc-build?
I didn't see the conversation, sorry if I missed it.

Andrey