On 2024-07-13 15:52, christ...@cullmann.io wrote:
On 2024-07-12 23:01, Thiago Masato Costa Sueto wrote:
Hi,

I'd like to ask about the status of the KDE Review for kde-builder.

The existing issue tracking this has been without activity for a
while: https://invent.kde.org/sdk/kde-builder/-/issues/84

So far ashark seems to have fulfilled what was asked of them, and I
believe they're just waiting for some confirmation on whether the
project has passed KDE Review or not, and if not what else is needed
to do so. The only possible issue I can see is
https://invent.kde.org/sdk/kdesrc-build/-/merge_requests/376, which is
moreso about kdesrc-build.

Ashark has been pretty willing to address any remaining issues
(technical or community related) so far, and they've been very active
on Matrix helping new users.

From my part, I need the project to get an ack first before I can make
tutorials for it.

Hi,

I think before we promote this more as 'the tool to use' it would be nice to get some proper review flow going to avoid we run again into incompatible changes.

These got me now several times and if we promote this to be used and write howtos the goal must be in my eyes no further backward incompatible changes or large dependency
increases without a real good reason.

But that is just my viewpoint.

Hi,

any feedback on that?