Hi,

On Sunday, 2011-09-25, Picachu Nioto wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I am new to KDE development and wish to contribute to some KDE applications
> or small modules.
> I am a good Qt programmer. I have installed ubuntu 11.04 and cmake and
> qmake by apt-get install tool.
>
> Is there any thing else that I should install to configure my environment
> to develop KDE applications.
> Could someone point me to pages explaining how to contribute to KDE
> applications?

Our development related documentation is available through the TechBase wiki.
A good entry point is usually this one:
http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started

Depending on what you'd like to work on it could be sufficient to just install
the development packages for KDE's libraries and just get the source of the
application in question.

Cheers,
Kevin
KDE user support, developer mentoring