Anyone got a chance to look at my earlier email.

Thanks,
Picachu

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Picachu Nioto <picachu.ni...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 4:18 AM
Subject: Re: Getting started with KDE development
To: kde-devel@kde.org

Hello everyone,

Thanks for the replies. Appreciate it!

I am using kdesrc 1.14.1
I have now checked the log files and it the error that I am getting is the
following: (they are different for different packages.

1) cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.8)
2)   include could not find load file:    KDE4Defaults
3)   include could not find load file:    MacroLibrary

I have kdelibs-dev installed.

Thanks!
Picachu