2011/11/23 David Narvaez <david.narv...@computer.org>:
> On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 5:52 PM, Pau Garcia i Quiles
> <pgqui...@elpauer.org> wrote:

>> > What about coupling this thread with those other threads about bug
>> > triaging/squashing? One thing I wanted to propose in those threads was
>> > mining the open reports and getting automatic insights based on
>> > training from real-life triagers. We could base our code on
>> > Nepomuk/Strigi and, if successful, we could even contribute that code
>> > as a project for other Bugzillas around the FOSS world.
>>
>> Isn't this what the ALERT project is about?
>
> Yes, I think so. I'm not very familiar with the ALERT project but I
> recall reading about it in the KDE Planet and it did sound like what I
> am proposing.

ALERT is not a KDE project and is not eligible for Code-In - the
involvement of KDE in it is of pure consultancy and testing foreseeing
a possible future adoption. None of us is involved in the development
of it however, and it's never going to be a part of KDE software also
because it uses pretty different technologies.