Hi Joseph, others,

(Let's keep the discussion on the list, I've readded kde-devel for that
reason.)

On Tuesday, July 02, 2013 15:56:46 you wrote:
> i just wanted you to know/remember that problems in a certain area exists,
> are many, are still present in upcoming release, have been reported since
> years, and they will affect daily workflow for next 5 years.
> I can imagine that in frameworks 5 situation will be better.

I think that's a misunderstanding of a long term support release, because it
means the opposite of what you seem to expect here: The idea is to keep fixing
bugs in that release, not abandoning it. So any bug that was there, will still
be there, but can also be fixed. The reason why a specific bug has not been
fixed yet depend on that bug, though.

Cheers,
--
sebas