On Thursday, July 30, 2015 17:56:42 Martin Sandsmark wrote:
> I also sold my soul and started using Spotify a lot, so that meant I
> downprioritized JuK a bit.

Same here, I feel ashamed for not using Free software to listen to my music,
but then .. music on harddisks is simply deprecated for me. (Ironically, I
either listen to CD originals or vinyl (on my hifi set, with all good quality
and no cheap parts or cables in between for high end music quality, or spotify
for the on-the-road usecases, or those I haven't gotten a CD or vinyl for.

Building what's basically an MP3 player today seems like going back to the
past.

On the other hand, if I could get a modern interface and well designed
interface for spotify which I can run on my desktop, laptop and phone and
stream via bluetooth to a hifi set, I'd be happy.
--
sebas

Sebastian Kügler    |    http://vizZzion.org    |     http://kde.org