Hi devs;

I migrated the plugin system of Cantor to use kcoreaddons_add_plugin.
This way I can to drop .desktop files and use .json files instead.

But for libcantorpart.so I can not to use kcoreaddons_add_plugin because
I need to install that part in the "plugins root" directory. If I use
kcoreaddons_add_plugin I must to inform an INSTALL_NAMESPACE argument.
It will install that part in some subdirectory of plugins root directory.

Because that I am using kcoreaddons_desktop_to_json to translate the
cantor_part.desktop to a json file in building time, and a separated
install command to put libcantorpart.so in the correct directory.

So, is it possible to provide kcoreaddons_add_plugin without a mandatory
INSTALL_NAMESPACE argument? Or is there any way to use
kcoreaddons_add_plugin and install the plugin in the plugin root directory?

Obrigado (Thanks);

--
Filipe Saraiva
http://filipesaraiva.info/