În ziua de Wednesday 23 December 2015, la 18:40:36, Aleix Pol a scris:
> Hello,
> I've been testing kde-src-builder on a bare system (actually a docker
> image) and I realized that --include-dependencies isn't doing what I
> expected [1], which is to actually build and install the repository's
> dependencies.
>
> Can anybody point me out what am I missing? :/
>
> That's my configuration file, so far: [2].
>
> Thanks in advance!
> Aleix
>
> [1] $ ./kdesrc-build/kdesrc-build --include-dependencies kcompletion
> * There do not seem to be any modules to build in your configuration.
> Updating kde-build-metadata (to branch master)
> * Downloading projects.kde.org project database...
>
> Building kcompletion from guessed_from_cmdline (1/1)
>        Updating kcompletion (to branch master)
>        No source update, but the last configure failed
>        Source update complete for kcompletion: no files affected
>        Preparing build system for kcompletion.
>        Removing files in build directory for kcompletion
>        Old build system cleaned, starting new build system.
>        Running cmake...
>        Unable to configure kcompletion with CMake!
>        Unable to configure kcompletion with KDE
>
> [2] $ cat .kdesrc-buildrc
> global
>    branch-group kf5-qt5
>    kdedir ~/kde-5
>    qtdir /usr
>    source-dir ~/kdesrc
>    include-dependencies true
> end global

> >> <<

I have these outside of global. Perhaps they help:

include src/extragear/utils/kdesrc-build/kf5-applications-build-include
include src/extragear/utils/kdesrc-build/kf5-extragear-build-include
include src/extragear/utils/kdesrc-build/kf5-frameworks-build-include
include src/extragear/utils/kdesrc-build/kf5-qt5-build-include
include src/extragear/utils/kdesrc-build/kf5-kdepim-build-include

Besides that KSB is a big blur to me. Any doccumentation I've found, it seems
to me to be obsolete and missleading.

*Ovidiu-Florin Bogdan*
GeekAliens.com[1]
Kubuntu Romania Representative[2]