On Fri, Sep 30, 2016 at 11:27 AM, Albert Astals Cid <aa...@kde.org> wrote:
> El dimecres, 21 de setembre de 2016, a les 11:01:18 CEST, Allen Winter va
> escriure:
>> kwave is now moved to kdemultimedia.
>
> Why did that happen?

It was moved at the request of it's maintainer and Allen.

> Did i miss the emails to k-c-d about reviewing it?

I've just searched my mail - you didn't miss it. When the repository
was moved to KDE Review the Sysadmin ticket would have expressly
requested that the review process on kde-core-devel be started by the
maintainer now that we'd processed the move. It appears that didn't
happen.

Thoughts on what should be done in regards to KWave here?

> Cheers,
>   Albert

Cheers,
Ben