On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 07:51:06PM +0100, Dr.-Ing. Christoph Cullmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> >> The incubator process seems to have stalled.  Christoph can you get
> >> this moving again? https://community.kde.org/Incubator/Projects/Falkon
>
> yes, that has stalled, I didn't update the page to reflect the current state
> :/
>
> I did now so.
>
> https://community.kde.org/Incubator/Projects/Falkon
>
> What IMHO needs to be done is:
>
> 1) grant sysadmin backup possibility for the website, e.g. for
> kate-editor.org I rsync the stuff to some sysadmin given location

The website is just a wiki page https://userbase.kde.org/Falkon which is fine
but could do with some fleshing out.

If someone has time to make a decent website that should be on KDE
infrastructure but it's not needed.

> 2) move mailinglist

> For the "Code of Conduct", I am not aware of any issues with that, perhaps
> that can just be ticked of.

Just check with David and any other developers that they are familiar and happy
with it  https://www.kde.org/code-of-conduct/
But it's not like David is new to the community so that should be fine.

> For the licensing, Jonathan, is it ok to remove the TODO there and say "OK"?
> Perhaps some link to a mail to an public list would be nice there.

Yes licensing is fine, I went over it this afternoon and there's quite a lot of
different bits to it but nothing that's not compliant
https://packaging.neon.kde.org/neon-packaging/falkon.git/tree/debian/copyright?h=Neon/unstable

The exception being MPL-1.1 licenced themes which I'm happy with, it's
Free and fine to ship alongside and not a derived work and the licence
is chosen because it's an external theme with legacy reasons but it's
not on any part of the code which is newly developed.

Jonathan