Albert Astals Cid <aa...@kde.org> ezt írta (időpont: 2019. máj. 12., V,
22:31):

> El dijous, 2 de maig de 2019, a les 16:51:46 CEST, Zoltan Padrah va
> escriure:
> > Meanwhile: the latest code I've pushed to the KF5 branch compiles, but it
> > crashes immediately.
>
> Doesn't compile for me.
>
> There's at least some includes for files that don't exist anymore (see
> attached patch).

Thanks for looking into this. As soon as I have some time I will apply more
fixes to the code.

I assume that the code compiles for me and not for you because I still have
the kdelibs4-dev packages installed, thus the headers are found from KDE4.

Your patch looks good to me, feel free to apply it.

> Bessdes that there's some missing libraries (i.e. gui uses khtml_part.h
> but doesn't link to KF5::Html)
> and there's also a weird loop in which stuff in src/gui/ uses stuff from
> just src/ and that is bad given how src/gui wants to be its own static
> library.

Around building `src/gui` is a lot of breakage, not just because of
circular dependencies, but also because the generated headers from Qt .ui
files are included in other directories and cmake fails to detect
dependencies between the generated headers and the files from other
directories which include them. For KDE4 I've just made a script which
generated headers from `src/gui` first and run make only after that; the
same issue still happens in KF5 but I want to fix it somehow. My best idea
is to move files around, remove circular dependencies and modify files to
do not include generated files in different directories / static
libraries...

> Cheers,
>   Albert

Best regards,