El dilluns, 13 de maig de 2019, a les 22:06:44 CEST, Zoltan Padrah va escriure:
> Albert Astals Cid <aa...@kde.org> ezt írta (időpont: 2019. máj. 12., V,
> 22:31):
>
> > El dijous, 2 de maig de 2019, a les 16:51:46 CEST, Zoltan Padrah va
> > escriure:
> > > Meanwhile: the latest code I've pushed to the KF5 branch compiles, but it
> > > crashes immediately.
> >
> > Doesn't compile for me.
> >
> > There's at least some includes for files that don't exist anymore (see
> > attached patch).
> >

> Thanks for looking into this. As soon as I have some time I will apply more
> fixes to the code.
>
> I assume that the code compiles for me and not for you because I still have
> the kdelibs4-dev packages installed, thus the headers are found from KDE4.
>
> Your patch looks good to me, feel free to apply it.

Done

> > Bessdes that there's some missing libraries (i.e. gui uses khtml_part.h
> > but doesn't link to KF5::Html)
> > and there's also a weird loop in which stuff in src/gui/ uses stuff from
> > just src/ and that is bad given how src/gui wants to be its own static
> > library.
> >

> Around building `src/gui` is a lot of breakage, not just because of
> circular dependencies, but also because the generated headers from Qt .ui
> files are included in other directories and cmake fails to detect
> dependencies between the generated headers and the files from other
> directories which include them. For KDE4 I've just made a script which
> generated headers from `src/gui` first and run make only after that; the
> same issue still happens in KF5 but I want to fix it somehow. My best idea
> is to move files around, remove circular dependencies and modify files to
> do not include generated files in different directories / static
> libraries...

My suggestion would be not to use that many static libraries if you're having
trouble with the circular dependencies between them.

Just start by building everything into a big blob, and once you have it
building, see if you can chop it in different pieces.

Cheers,
  Albert